Re: [midatlanticretro] Camp evans temp housing?

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
      From: B Degnan
      Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 10:27 PM

      >Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?

      The only temporary housing I know about in this area is FEMA tents set up
      near Monmouth Park racetrack in Oceanport.

      Jeff Brace
    • Bob Applegate
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 5, 2012
        > >Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?

        If anyone needs temp housing, don't forget Red Cross. My family and I have been working at several Red Cross shelters in Burlington County during the past week. One of the overflow shelters had no power, so a group of us were busy getting generators running and power maintained, but that shelter has since been shut down because it wasn't needed.

        Bob