Camp evans temp housing?

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2012
      Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2012
        >> Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?

        Doesn't sound realistic. InfoAge does not have the resources; whereas FM has modern barracks. But I'll text Fred just to check.
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2012
          Fred responds: "No one has mentioned this to us and no gov persons were at Camp Evans this evening"
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 5, 2012
              > >Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?

              If anyone needs temp housing, don't forget Red Cross. My family and I have been working at several Red Cross shelters in Burlington County during the past week. One of the overflow shelters had no power, so a group of us were busy getting generators running and power maintained, but that shelter has since been shut down because it wasn't needed.

              Bob