Re: Intel Intellecs

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012

      > Does anyone have any Intellecs or related documents/programs/ROM images?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Kyle

      Be specific. There were models for the 4040, 8008, and 8080. Earliest ones were not Multibus, the bus had no name. Bitsaver.org and mirrors have many Intel documents and software images on diskettes.

      Google "Intel Intellec site:retrotechnology.com"

      Must attend to storm damage.

      herb johnson
    • Kyle Owen
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
        Yes, I'm specifically looking for software and other information on a 4 MOD 40 and an 8 MOD 80. I do have the schematics, but nothing else. The 1702As with the 40 and 80 monitor programs are installed, apparently.

        Kyle