Re: [midatlanticretro] Intel Intellecs

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
      On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 09:31:49PM -0500, Kyle Owen wrote:
      > Does anyone have any Intellecs or related documents/programs/ROM images?

      I have 8" disks and some bits of hardware from possibly the series II.

      From what I remember the unit looked like
      http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/accession/102649026
      and drives like this
      http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/accession/102696258
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012

        > Does anyone have any Intellecs or related documents/programs/ROM images?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Kyle

        Be specific. There were models for the 4040, 8008, and 8080. Earliest ones were not Multibus, the bus had no name. Bitsaver.org and mirrors have many Intel documents and software images on diskettes.

        Google "Intel Intellec site:retrotechnology.com"

        Must attend to storm damage.

        herb johnson
      • Kyle Owen
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
          Yes, I'm specifically looking for software and other information on a 4 MOD 40 and an 8 MOD 80. I do have the schematics, but nothing else. The 1702As with the 40 and 80 monitor programs are installed, apparently.

          Kyle