Re: [midatlanticretro] 5.25" 10 Hard Sector Disks

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
      > I have one of the punches if you would like to borrow it.

      I'd like to give it a try...I've head the punches tend to leave a dimple in the diskette cookie, which rubs against the sleeve. I have a pile of soft-sector disks I can try in the punch though, and if I get 10-20 good hard sector disks, that should be sufficient for personal use.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2012
        Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?
        --
        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2012
          >> Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?

          Doesn't sound realistic. InfoAge does not have the resources; whereas FM has modern barracks. But I'll text Fred just to check.
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 3, 2012
            Fred responds: "No one has mentioned this to us and no gov persons were at Camp Evans this evening"
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 5, 2012
                > >Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?

                If anyone needs temp housing, don't forget Red Cross. My family and I have been working at several Red Cross shelters in Burlington County during the past week. One of the overflow shelters had no power, so a group of us were busy getting generators running and power maintained, but that shelter has since been shut down because it wasn't needed.

                Bob