Terminal kbd no longer needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Last week's problem is solved -- we got the eighth/final keyboard that we needed.

      Whoever was the person sending me the seventh keyboard -- please email me again -- I forget who it was. That info was on my desktop computer which I can't use now because of no power. I need to know if you sent it to my NJ home or NY office. Thank you.