Attn: Bill Degnan

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Apologies for sending this to the group, but I'm unable to send this
      directly to Bill. I hope this makes it through.

      " As I tried to say, I don't run my own DNS, but I use my office
      workstation (sturgeon) to relay mail in both directions for my home
      (cpumagic) system. There's an MX record for cpumagic.scol.pa.us which
      points to sturgeon."

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...