Re: [midatlanticretro] Unknown Dual External 8" Floppy Drive Bay

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2012
      -------- Original Message --------
      Bay

      > > Save yourself some time and get one of these:
      > >
      > > http://dbit.com/fdadap.html
      > >
      > > It works very well.
      >
      > +1 -- I dragged my feet about buying one, kept telling myself I'd
      eventually implement a device to keep track of TG43 (I use two Qume drives
      in a CompuPro enclosure, which don't do TG43 on their own). Eventually I
      just bought one of the adapter boards to replace my homebrew cable. Nice
      little board, and I can leave it in the case when it isn't in use.

      > Thanks,
      > Jonathan

      +2 - I have had this for a while now. works.

      bd
    • jack.rubin@ameritech.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 31, 2012
        Excellent product - and John Wilson (dBit) is your (Jonathan's) neighbor.

        Jack