Re: OT: Sandy blows hard

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2012

      > HS Sandy made it all the way to Toronto....,

      I suggest you (Toronto) follow national weather reports. You may see Sandy over the next several days.

      To all: There's several subject-threads about Sandy. I suggest ONE subject thread for members who report on their Sandy impacts. I chose this subject thread as most-relevant.

      My Trenton-area central NJ home is OK but roof damaged, tree down but in safe fashion. We surprisingly kept power throughout, only lost cable/internet one plus days. Massive central NJ road stoppages due to down trees and power lines - 50% to 90% power losses by township. Very little flooding as we were not on front edge of storm when center was at sea. That is to say, the center passed 100-150 MILES south. That's not a typo.

      I'll be busy for days with property repair.

      Herb Johnson