re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Hazletine 1510

    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 31, 2012
      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      wrote:

      > > I just gave a 2000 to Ian this weekend...the core is functional. You
      can
      > > fill the screen with text, turn it off, and the text will be there when
      you
      > > turn it on again. Needs power supply repairs. I cleaned the keyboard,

      > > etc. Should be fully restore-able.
      > >
      > > Bill
      > >

      > Wow, Great to know some of these are still around. I would be interested
      in acquiring the terminal, for a reasonable price, if that can be arranged.
      Otherwise, if any others turn up, I'd be very interested. My own personal
      history of computing goes back to those old Hazeltine machines and the
      Sigma 9, so they mean a lot to me.

      > Dave

      As said above, I traded it to Ian this weekend. He has it now.

      Bill
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.