Re: Hazletine 1510

  • dfnr2
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 31, 2012

      > I just gave a 2000 to Ian this weekend...the core is functional. You can
      > fill the screen with text, turn it off, and the text will be there when you
      > turn it on again. Needs power supply repairs. I cleaned the keyboard,
      > etc. Should be fully restore-able.
      >
      > Bill

      Wow, Great to know some of these are still around. I would be interested in acquiring the terminal, for a reasonable price, if that can be arranged. Otherwise, if any others turn up, I'd be very interested. My own personal history of computing goes back to those old Hazeltine machines and the Sigma 9, so they mean a lot to me.

      Dave
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.