Hazletine 1510

    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 30, 2012
      A follow up to the Hazletine 1510 Bob GrIEb was working on at the workshop
      - Does anyone have the schematic to the Hazletine 1510? From reading the
      manual it is possible that the LOCAL is working correctly, but there is a
      combo of switches that need to be set to make this terminal act like a
      regular RS232 terminal and we did not set them correctly. I would like to
      try to complete the project and trace through the schematic and the actual
      unit.
      Bill
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.