re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge closed tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hey everyone we got the Altair to communicate with the Processor Tech 3P+S,
      echo to teletype via current loop. We're going to attempt to build a dual
      serial port system that will allow us to load basic via a 2SIO on port 20,
      and then punch to port 0 with the 3P+S connected to a teletype. Then we
      can return the 3P+S to port 20 and use the teletype to load
      basic...voila...