InfoAge closed tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2012
      InfoAge museums are closed tomorrow because of the weather threat.

      I am giving a tour to a Rutgers comp-sci class as 10:45, and then going home to prepare for whatever happens.

      Alise and I moved a few stray items off our basement storage room floor. Everything in the first room down there is 18 inches off the ground. Everything in the second room is up on pallets. It cannot go higher, but we NEVER saw more than a simple puddle in that area, so there's no reason for worry.

      So, all should be well here. Hope all is well for all MARCHins and your families -- and that everyone at Bill Deg's house is having fun!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2012
        Hey everyone we got the Altair to communicate with the Processor Tech 3P+S,
        echo to teletype via current loop. We're going to attempt to build a dual
        serial port system that will allow us to load basic via a 2SIO on port 20,
        and then punch to port 0 with the 3P+S connected to a teletype. Then we
        can return the 3P+S to port 20 and use the teletype to load
        basic...voila...