re: [midatlanticretro] Control Logic Inc. 1k SRAM Board

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2012
      -------- Original Message --------

      probably a computer of some kind.

      ha ha

      it's a memory expansion unit for an electric barber chair.

      but seriously folks.

      looking at the slots and the size of the board I would speculate that it's
      a proprietary memory expansion board. Could be for almost anything: like a
      printer, printer buffer unit, after market terminal RAM. Probably not for
      a computer directly.