Re: Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

      > >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
      > >
      > > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
      >
      > Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
      >
      > Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

      Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!

      Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!

      But seriously, where's Bryan from?

      :) Josh
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
        >>> Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
        >> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
        >>
        >> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
        > Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
        >
        > Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
        >
        > But seriously, where's Bryan from?

        His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
        this message and reply.
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 18, 2012
          On 10/17/2012 11:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >>> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
          >>>
          >>> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
          >> Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
          >>
          >> Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
          >>
          >> But seriously, where's Bryan from?
          > His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
          > this message and reply.

          Yes that is true. And we have *two* exits on the 401!

          Cheers,

          Bryan