Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
      >> Intel/DOS/Windows.
      >>
      >> I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
      >>
      >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
      >
      > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

      Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.

      Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxg0JfBU2n4
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

        > >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
        > >
        > > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
        >
        > Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
        >
        > Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

        Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!

        Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!

        But seriously, where's Bryan from?

        :) Josh
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
          >>> Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
          >> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
          >>
          >> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
          > Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
          >
          > Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
          >
          > But seriously, where's Bryan from?

          His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
          this message and reply.
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 18, 2012
            On 10/17/2012 11:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >>> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
            >>>
            >>> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
            >> Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
            >>
            >> Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
            >>
            >> But seriously, where's Bryan from?
            > His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
            > this message and reply.

            Yes that is true. And we have *two* exits on the 401!

            Cheers,

            Bryan