Re: Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

      > >> One day you really need to lose the hatred towards all things
      > Intel/DOS/Windows.
      >
      > I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
      >
      > Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)

      Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

      :) Josh
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
        >> Intel/DOS/Windows.
        >>
        >> I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
        >>
        >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
        >
        > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

        Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.

        Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxg0JfBU2n4
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

          > >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
          > >
          > > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
          >
          > Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
          >
          > Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

          Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!

          Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!

          But seriously, where's Bryan from?

          :) Josh
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
            >>> Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
            >> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
            >>
            >> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
            > Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
            >
            > Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
            >
            > But seriously, where's Bryan from?

            His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
            this message and reply.
          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 18, 2012
              On 10/17/2012 11:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >>> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
              >>>
              >>> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
              >> Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
              >>
              >> Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
              >>
              >> But seriously, where's Bryan from?
              > His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
              > this message and reply.

              Yes that is true. And we have *two* exits on the 401!

              Cheers,

              Bryan