Re: Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

      > Whoa... We don't do 386 but we definitely do S100. :)

      I bought one of Andrew's S100 8088 CPU boards, should make for a fun project some day. I also bought Andrew's S100 Prototyping board, great board for making stuff. I'm sadly underusing it as a RAM/ROM board at the moment.

      :) Josh
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

        > >> One day you really need to lose the hatred towards all things
        > Intel/DOS/Windows.
        >
        > I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
        >
        > Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)

        Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

        :) Josh
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
          >> Intel/DOS/Windows.
          >>
          >> I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
          >>
          >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
          >
          > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

          Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.

          Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxg0JfBU2n4
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

            > >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
            > >
            > > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
            >
            > Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
            >
            > Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

            Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!

            Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!

            But seriously, where's Bryan from?

            :) Josh
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
              >>> Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
              >> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
              >>
              >> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
              > Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
              >
              > Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
              >
              > But seriously, where's Bryan from?

              His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
              this message and reply.
            • Bryan Pope
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 18, 2012
                On 10/17/2012 11:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                >>> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
                >>>
                >>> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
                >> Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
                >>
                >> Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
                >>
                >> But seriously, where's Bryan from?
                > His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
                > this message and reply.

                Yes that is true. And we have *two* exits on the 401!

                Cheers,

                Bryan