Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
      -------- Original Message --------

      I have banned myself, then unbanned myself. I feel better now.

      Bill
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

        > Whoa... We don't do 386 but we definitely do S100. :)

        I bought one of Andrew's S100 8088 CPU boards, should make for a fun project some day. I also bought Andrew's S100 Prototyping board, great board for making stuff. I'm sadly underusing it as a RAM/ROM board at the moment.

        :) Josh
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

          > >> One day you really need to lose the hatred towards all things
          > Intel/DOS/Windows.
          >
          > I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
          >
          > Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)

          Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

          :) Josh
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
            >> Intel/DOS/Windows.
            >>
            >> I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
            >>
            >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
            >
            > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

            Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.

            Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxg0JfBU2n4
          • joshbensadon
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

              > >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
              > >
              > > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
              >
              > Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
              >
              > Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

              Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!

              Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!

              But seriously, where's Bryan from?

              :) Josh
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
                >>> Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
                >> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
                >>
                >> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
                > Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
                >
                > Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
                >
                > But seriously, where's Bryan from?

                His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
                this message and reply.
              • Bryan Pope
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 18, 2012
                  On 10/17/2012 11:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  >>> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
                  >>>
                  >>> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
                  >> Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
                  >>
                  >> Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
                  >>
                  >> But seriously, where's Bryan from?
                  > His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
                  > this message and reply.

                  Yes that is true. And we have *two* exits on the 401!

                  Cheers,

                  Bryan