alright...how about that workshop everyone is talking about...

    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 17, 2012
      Role call...who is coming for sure to the workshop, and if you are do you
      plan to work on something or just visit?

      When Sept 27-28.

      10AM Sat - 3PM Sun

      -----------------------------
      --------------
      ---

      PLEASE (RE)RSVP privately to me with your proposed project choice and an
      alternative so we can negotiate set up off line. Let me what day(s) your
      coming, and if you plan to visit/help out only and don't need a workspace.
      Deadline is 10/25.

      Note that I have items for sale/trade if you want to come just to browse
      around.

      If you are coming and you do not know where I live and need directions, I
      don't want to publish my address on this list so you'll have to contact me
      privately.

      **!!! There is space and tables for 6 workstations, no more. !!**

      If you want a table you have to claim your space now, and/or get on the
      "waiting list"...sorry.

      Here is who confirmed in early September, these people get first dibs on
      the 6 spaces, but only if they RSVP to claim them:

      Herb
      Jeff Brace (arrives in Sat eve)
      Cory (one or two day)
      Ian Primus
      Alex Bodnar
      (Me)

      Here are the maybe's from Sept, they get 2nd dibs:

      Jon Chapman (probably coming)
      Dave McGuire
      Bob Greib (coming to visit/help only)
      Corey

      If you're not on the list above but still want to come you may have be an
      observer/helper only this time.

      Thanks

      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 30, 2012
        On 10/30/2012 03:44 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
        >>> Next time you do this, can I bring my Wang? Does anyone know enough
        >>> about that piece of equipment to
        >>> make it happen?
        >>
        >> ROFL!!!
        >>
        >> ...but...
        >>
        >> What model is it?
        >
        > That was a loaded one, but I took the high road....terrible company name.

        The high road is overrated. ;) Bad company name to be sure, but it
        was the man's last name, so whadda-gonna-do...at least they didn't try
        to acquire Siemens. ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ