Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
      >> One day you really need to lose the hatred towards all things
      Intel/DOS/Windows.

      I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.

      Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
        On 10/17/2012 8:42 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >>> One day you really need to lose the hatred towards all things
        > Intel/DOS/Windows.
        >
        > I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
        >
        > Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)

        Have you ever thought that allowing that *won't* cause you to become an
        "old PC" club, but it would just make up a small percentage? As time
        moves on, change must happen, even for museums.

        and

        HA.

        Cheers,

        Bryan
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

            > Whoa... We don't do 386 but we definitely do S100. :)

            I bought one of Andrew's S100 8088 CPU boards, should make for a fun project some day. I also bought Andrew's S100 Prototyping board, great board for making stuff. I'm sadly underusing it as a RAM/ROM board at the moment.

            :) Josh
          • joshbensadon
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

              > >> One day you really need to lose the hatred towards all things
              > Intel/DOS/Windows.
              >
              > I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
              >
              > Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)

              Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

              :) Josh
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
                >> Intel/DOS/Windows.
                >>
                >> I don't hate those things I just don't want this becoming an "old PC" club.
                >>
                >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
                >
                > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)

                Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.

                Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxg0JfBU2n4
              • joshbensadon
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012

                  > >> Maybe we could banish you to Canada ... Oh, wait. :)
                  > >
                  > > Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
                  >
                  > Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
                  >
                  > Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.

                  Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!

                  Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!

                  But seriously, where's Bryan from?

                  :) Josh
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 17, 2012
                    >>> Hey, no bashing on Canada eh! Or I'll have to run next door and tell the Prime Minister :)
                    >> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
                    >>
                    >> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
                    > Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
                    >
                    > Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
                    >
                    > But seriously, where's Bryan from?

                    His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
                    this message and reply.
                  • Bryan Pope
                    Message 9 of 23 , Oct 18, 2012
                      On 10/17/2012 11:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                      >>> Just teasing Bryan, who's up your way.
                      >>>
                      >>> Please don't send the Royal Kilted Yaksmen after me.
                      >> Ok, so there's a good reason why we have the worlds largest undefended border... no one wants to come here!
                      >>
                      >> Of course I know Bryan, he's the Prime Ministers other neighbor!
                      >>
                      >> But seriously, where's Bryan from?
                      > His profile on Facebook says Ingersoll, Ontario. Hopefully he'll see
                      > this message and reply.

                      Yes that is true. And we have *two* exits on the 401!

                      Cheers,

                      Bryan