Semi-OT: A New Run of the P112 Z180 Single-Board Computer, Funded Via Kickstart

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      MARCHins,

      I was linked to this Kickstarter project by the Retro Computing
      Roundtable podcast, and it occurred to me that this might be of
      interest to the MARCH community.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2057605091/p112-single-board-computer-kit

      I have built similar kits, before, made by the N8VEM project, and had
      lots of fun with CP/M 2.2. Somehow, I feel more connected to a
      machine that I built, myself.

      I know that this is a new machine, but it seemed like it might be of
      interest, given the nature of the design.

      Thanks!
      - Alex