OT: Fwd: Wants early 90's PCs for NY movie.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      See below. I have no connection to this.

      Let us NOT use this topic to start another 'what is vintage' thread.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2012
        I spoke with the woman (Kris) behind this today. She's looking to pay $200 each to rent early 1990s systems (with monitors + keyboards + mouses) such as IBM. Her tech guy plans to connect the monitors to some kind of financial system, but the computers themselves don't have to work. She's also willing to pay $300 to outright purchase full systems. Good opportunity for folks to make easy money. They'll send a truck to pick up stuff.

        I'm going to see what we have at MARCH this Sunday.

        Only catch is, they need stuff in a week or two. Her phone # is 6465686414.