Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: PDP-11T03 and things

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012
      > Will/Herb -- if we're talking a deal, then we should take this off-list.

      So far, I am just moving the stuff. How it gets divided is up to higher powers.

      Aaaand...we are not getting as many unused cards as I thought. The
      owner's children were told of the big cleanup, and they want some of
      their father's cards. So, I agreed to give back some boxes of cards
      when I go back for the big pick up. Easy come, easy go.

      --
      Will
    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012
        > Or is that
        > 11/23 using RL02s?

        I did not actually check if they are RL01s or RL02s.

        --
        Will
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012