Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: PDP-11T03 and things

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012
      >> Maybe there's a three-way deal between you and MARCH and I for a couple of RL01's traded for some RL02's....?

      I defer to Degnan's judgment for this.

      Will/Herb -- if we're talking a deal, then we should take this off-list.
    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012
        > Will/Herb -- if we're talking a deal, then we should take this off-list.

        So far, I am just moving the stuff. How it gets divided is up to higher powers.

        Aaaand...we are not getting as many unused cards as I thought. The
        owner's children were told of the big cleanup, and they want some of
        their father's cards. So, I agreed to give back some boxes of cards
        when I go back for the big pick up. Easy come, easy go.

        --
        Will
      • William Donzelli
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012
          > Or is that
          > 11/23 using RL02s?

          I did not actually check if they are RL01s or RL02s.

          --
          Will
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 17, 2012
            > >> Maybe there's a three-way deal between you and MARCH and I for a
            couple of RL01's traded for some RL02's....?

            > I defer to Degnan's judgment for this.
            >
            > Will/Herb -- if we're talking a deal, then we should take this off-list.

            I must have missed the original email of this thread, what?