If anyone needs a little Altair Blue touchup, I have

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      I had to buy a quart to have it computer match coded in enamel paint. 15 minutes, some patience and a toothpick made a great difference to the edges of the machine.

      If anyone needs a few ounces for touch up let me know I can come by to the museum one day and leave some in a "baby" food jar.

      Cheers,
      Corey