Re: [midatlanticretro] My Apple 1 crib sheets

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2012
      > Might I suggest using anything other than the Yahoo services?

      I concur.

      --
      Will
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2012
        > Might I suggest using anything other than the Yahoo services?

        I believe one of Bill's employees is looking into how to export our list
        archive by using a script that (Barry K.?) developed. If that works,
        then we can move to a standard list that Bill hosts.

        (Several people have offered use of their own hosting, which we
        appreciate, but we're going to stick with Bill's.)
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2012
          Having an Apple 1 quick start page is a great idea.

          The applefritter site has pdfs of all the original documentation, which covers the system pretty completely.

          http://www.applefritter.com/apple1

          Regards,
          Mike W.