Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Sunday at Maker Faire demontrating the Apple I Mimeo

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2012
      >> Only you will know it's a handle....

      Well, me and everyone else on this list. :) But I see your point: there could be metal rods on each side which offer structural support and double as a good lifting point.
    • Mike Willegal
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2012
        Well, there were few original systems in attaché cases....

        Regards,
        Mike W.

        Sent from my iPad
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2012
          >> Well, there were few original systems in attaché cases....

          I know. Just looking to keep this one traditional.