Re: [midatlanticretro] FEstivus Date(s)

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      >> updated midatlanticretro.org site's event dates, except for the Holiday Festivus. What is the official date(s).

      Will check when I'm less busy at work this afternoon.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
        Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
        immediately thought of you guys...

        http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/index.htm

        It offers a 'remastered' CD of the event.

        Jim
      • Alexey Toptygin
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
          On Wed, 17 Oct 2012, Jim Scheef wrote:

          > Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
          > immediately thought of you guys...
          >
          > http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/index.htm
          >
          > It offers a 'remastered' CD of the event.

          These were for sale at the last VCFE, weren't they? At least I think I
          brought one back...

          Alexey
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
            >> Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
            immediately thought of you guys...

            Yup ... Dave was selling those in the MARCH booth at HOPE in 2010, and he discussed it at VCF East 7.0 when Dick Moberg was there.
          • Ray Sills
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
              On Oct 17, 2012, at 4:51 PM, Jim Scheef wrote:

              > Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
              > immediately thought of you guys...
              >
              > http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/index.htm
              >
              > It offers a 'remastered' CD of the event.
              >
              > Jim

              I still have my LP copy from the era! :)

              73 de Ray