FEstivus Date(s)

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      I have updated midatlanticretro.org site's event dates, except for the
      Holiday Festivus. What is the official date(s).
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        >> updated midatlanticretro.org site's event dates, except for the Holiday Festivus. What is the official date(s).

        Will check when I'm less busy at work this afternoon.
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
          Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
          immediately thought of you guys...

          http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/index.htm

          It offers a 'remastered' CD of the event.

          Jim
        • Alexey Toptygin
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
            On Wed, 17 Oct 2012, Jim Scheef wrote:

            > Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
            > immediately thought of you guys...
            >
            > http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/index.htm
            >
            > It offers a 'remastered' CD of the event.

            These were for sale at the last VCFE, weren't they? At least I think I
            brought one back...

            Alexey
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
              >> Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
              immediately thought of you guys...

              Yup ... Dave was selling those in the MARCH booth at HOPE in 2010, and he discussed it at VCF East 7.0 when Dick Moberg was there.
            • Ray Sills
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 17, 2012
                On Oct 17, 2012, at 4:51 PM, Jim Scheef wrote:

                > Forgive me if this is old news, but I just stumbled upon this site and
                > immediately thought of you guys...
                >
                > http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/index.htm
                >
                > It offers a 'remastered' CD of the event.
                >
                > Jim

                I still have my LP copy from the era! :)

                73 de Ray