Mini Maker Faire

  • telmnstr@757.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      We're doing a Norfolk Mini Maker Faire. I assume I'm the only one on the
      list from the Hampton Roads area. If there are others that wanted to do
      retro computing at the event, we've got space!
    • Bob Schwier
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
        Courtesy U.S.N. I once lived there, graduated from O.D.U.  Anyway there is no web site nor location information.
        bs

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2012
          > Courtesy U.S.N. I once lived there, graduated from O.D.U.  Anyway there is no web site nor location information.
          > bs

          www.makerfairenorfolk.com

          It's at Norfolk Scope on October 20th!

          10am to 5pm.