InfoAge Halloween event

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      This year's edition of the "Camp Evans Base of Terror" is scheduled for
      Oct. 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, and 27, from 7pm-11pm.

      Details are here: http://campevansbaseofterror.com

      I urge everyone to attend and bring their families, because it's awesome
      and it supports InfoAge.

      MARCH was asked to help as parking lot staff -- generally to hang out
      there, help if anyone needs it, and maybe scare people if the
      opportunity presents itself. I responded that we can't guarantee having
      people there ALL nights (because of our geographic demographics, etc.),
      but that we'd help when possible.

      I will go on 10/19 and 10/26, and other nights if possible.