Re: [midatlanticretro] (Maybe) next event! NJ Science & Engineering Festival, 10/13-14, Clifton NJ

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      > MARCH was there in the InfoAge booth for the 2010 show. It was good .... but I forget what happened last year -- did we not go? I honestly don't recall.

      Ah, looks like they skipped 2011 -- http://www.njsciencefestival.org --
      the 2012 page says to click a link to see "what you missed in 2010" ...
      so that explains it.
    • telmnstr@757.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
        We're doing a Norfolk Mini Maker Faire. I assume I'm the only one on the
        list from the Hampton Roads area. If there are others that wanted to do
        retro computing at the event, we've got space!
      • Bob Schwier
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
          Courtesy U.S.N. I once lived there, graduated from O.D.U.  Anyway there is no web site nor location information.
          bs

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2012
            > Courtesy U.S.N. I once lived there, graduated from O.D.U.  Anyway there is no web site nor location information.
            > bs

            www.makerfairenorfolk.com

            It's at Norfolk Scope on October 20th!

            10am to 5pm.