(Maybe) next event! NJ Science & Engineering Festival, 10/13-14, Clifton NJ

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      Our next outreach event might be the NJ Science & Engineering Festival,
      Oct. 13-14, at Clifton (NJ) High School.

      MARCH was there in the InfoAge booth for the 2010 show. It was good ....
      but I forget what happened last year -- did we not go? I honestly don't
      recall.

      I'll find out what InfoAge itself is doing this year, and then decide
      what MARCH's role should be.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
        > MARCH was there in the InfoAge booth for the 2010 show. It was good .... but I forget what happened last year -- did we not go? I honestly don't recall.

        Ah, looks like they skipped 2011 -- http://www.njsciencefestival.org --
        the 2012 page says to click a link to see "what you missed in 2010" ...
        so that explains it.
      • telmnstr@757.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
          We're doing a Norfolk Mini Maker Faire. I assume I'm the only one on the
          list from the Hampton Roads area. If there are others that wanted to do
          retro computing at the event, we've got space!
        • Bob Schwier
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
            Courtesy U.S.N. I once lived there, graduated from O.D.U.  Anyway there is no web site nor location information.
            bs

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2012
              > Courtesy U.S.N. I once lived there, graduated from O.D.U.  Anyway there is no web site nor location information.
              > bs

              www.makerfairenorfolk.com

              It's at Norfolk Scope on October 20th!

              10am to 5pm.