Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF East update

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      >> Please do say, where is it going to be?

      It's at our museum in central New Jersey (07719).

      >> Where's a good place to sleep?

      Most of us get local hotel rooms. Some people opt for nice business hotels; others go for no-frills motels. Some people save by sharing their rooms. We announce details when the event is closer. The past few years we had a room block at a single-star motel. Hey, they had beds and free wifi, it's good enough. :)

      >> Can I sleep between the PDP's and VAX's?

      No.

      >> or do the newbies have to sleep with the Coleco ADAM's?

      We could almost build a fort of Commodore 64s...