Re: [midatlanticretro] Woohoo!

    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012
      On 09/29/2012 09:08 AM, Mike Loewen wrote:
      > On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >
      >> Wake-up time for Maker Faire...
      >>
      >> I just don't get why most of MARCH sits this one out. Maker Faire is awesome and it's different from all other events that we attend.
      >
      > ...because it's in NYC.

      Pretty much, yeah. :-(

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012

        Sorry but now I am saying guardian to the two kids... I will try and help out tomorrow for an hr or 2. I have tickets, so I am good.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 30, 2012

          If I hadn't been traveling for the past 2 weeks, I would have been there.

          Cory - WA3UVV

          1a. Woohoo!
              Posted by: "Evan Koblentz" evan@... ekoblentz
              Date: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 am ((PDT))