Re: [midatlanticretro] Woohoo!

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012
      On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Wake-up time for Maker Faire...
      >
      > I just don't get why most of MARCH sits this one out. Maker Faire is awesome and it's different from all other events that we attend.

      ...because it's in NYC.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012
        On 09/29/2012 09:08 AM, Mike Loewen wrote:
        > On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >
        >> Wake-up time for Maker Faire...
        >>
        >> I just don't get why most of MARCH sits this one out. Maker Faire is awesome and it's different from all other events that we attend.
        >
        > ...because it's in NYC.

        Pretty much, yeah. :-(

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012

          Sorry but now I am saying guardian to the two kids... I will try and help out tomorrow for an hr or 2. I have tickets, so I am good.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 30, 2012

            If I hadn't been traveling for the past 2 weeks, I would have been there.

            Cory - WA3UVV

            1a. Woohoo!
                Posted by: "Evan Koblentz" evan@... ekoblentz
                Date: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 am ((PDT))