Woohoo!

    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012
      Wake-up time for Maker Faire...

      I just don't get why most of MARCH sits this one out. Maker Faire is awesome and it's different from all other events that we attend.

      Dan R., Ethan, Jeff(s), etc. can all vouch for this.

      Anyway: Alise and I loaded her car last night. Leaving soon.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012
        On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > Wake-up time for Maker Faire...
        >
        > I just don't get why most of MARCH sits this one out. Maker Faire is awesome and it's different from all other events that we attend.

        ...because it's in NYC.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012
          On 09/29/2012 09:08 AM, Mike Loewen wrote:
          > On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >
          >> Wake-up time for Maker Faire...
          >>
          >> I just don't get why most of MARCH sits this one out. Maker Faire is awesome and it's different from all other events that we attend.
          >
          > ...because it's in NYC.

          Pretty much, yeah. :-(

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          New Kensington, PA
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 29, 2012

            Sorry but now I am saying guardian to the two kids... I will try and help out tomorrow for an hr or 2. I have tickets, so I am good.

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            I just don't get why most of MARCH sits this one out. Maker Faire is awesome and it's different from all other events that we attend.

            Dan R., Ethan, Jeff(s), etc. can all vouch for this.

            Anyway: Alise and I loaded her car last night. Leaving soon.

          • Burning Image
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 30, 2012

              If I hadn't been traveling for the past 2 weeks, I would have been there.

              Cory - WA3UVV

              1a. Woohoo!
                  Posted by: "Evan Koblentz" evan@... ekoblentz
                  Date: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 am ((PDT))