Two tix left / Maker Faire

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2012
      I have two more tickets to give away for this weekend. Which MARCHin wants them?

      Anyone who blows off this show, especially if you have kids interested in science that you bring, is a fool...!
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2012
        > I have two more tickets to give away for this weekend. Which MARCHin
        wants them? Anyone who blows off this show, especially if you have kids
        interested in science that you bring, is a fool...!

        They're taken now.
      • m0ecrl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2012
          Where is the Maker Faire?

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28, 2012
            >> Where is the Maker Faire?

            NY Hall of Science, in Queens.

            Also, we prefer bottom-posting on this list. Please adapt. :)