Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF E Workshop Suggestion

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27 3:27 PM
      Evan and I are discussing whether this would be well attended and not too
      obscure for a vcf E. We have to consider the general public, etc. But we
      also want "regulars" to have something to attract them to the event.

      We only have a limited number of workshop spaces so we have to pick
      somthing that will be well attended. A decision has not been made.
      bd

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27 10:26 PM
        >Evan and I are discussing whether this would be well attended and not too
        >obscure for a vcf E. We have to consider the general public, etc. But we
        >also want "regulars" to have something to attract them to the event.

        I like the idea ! Always good to learn how to use different types of tools !
        :)

        Jeff Brace