Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF E Workshop Suggestion

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
      On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

      Like

      Fully concur.

      - Alex

    • Neil Cherry
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
        On 09/27/2012 10:40 AM, B. Degnan wrote:
        > We really need an oscilloscope workshop. Bring your own, work with an
        > expert. Like?

        Dang where's that like button on this thing. Let me get my glasses. ;-)

        Yes I like and with enough different scope (analog and digital) folks
        can see the differences (such as waiting for an old tube scope to
        heat up and stabilize).

        http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
        http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
          Evan and I are discussing whether this would be well attended and not too
          obscure for a vcf E. We have to consider the general public, etc. But we
          also want "regulars" to have something to attract them to the event.

          We only have a limited number of workshop spaces so we have to pick
          somthing that will be well attended. A decision has not been made.
          bd

          > On 09/27/2012 10:40 AM, B. Degnan wrote:
          > > We really need an oscilloscope workshop. Bring your own, work with an
          > > expert. Like?
          >
          > Dang where's that like button on this thing. Let me get my glasses. ;-)
          >
          > Yes I like and with enough different scope (analog and digital) folks
          > can see the differences (such as waiting for an old tube scope to
          > heat up and stabilize).
          >
          > --
          > Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry ncherry@...
          > http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
          > http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog
          > Author of: Linux Smart Homes For Dummies

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
            >Evan and I are discussing whether this would be well attended and not too
            >obscure for a vcf E. We have to consider the general public, etc. But we
            >also want "regulars" to have something to attract them to the event.

            I like the idea ! Always good to learn how to use different types of tools !
            :)

            Jeff Brace