VCF E Workshop Suggestion

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
      We really need an oscilloscope workshop. Bring your own, work with an
      expert. Like?
      Bill
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
        Like

        We really need an oscilloscope workshop. Bring your own, work with an
        expert. Like?
        Bill
      • J. Alexander Jacocks
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
          On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

          Like

          Fully concur.

          - Alex

        • Neil Cherry
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
            On 09/27/2012 10:40 AM, B. Degnan wrote:
            > We really need an oscilloscope workshop. Bring your own, work with an
            > expert. Like?

            Dang where's that like button on this thing. Let me get my glasses. ;-)

            Yes I like and with enough different scope (analog and digital) folks
            can see the differences (such as waiting for an old tube scope to
            heat up and stabilize).

            http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
            http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
              Evan and I are discussing whether this would be well attended and not too
              obscure for a vcf E. We have to consider the general public, etc. But we
              also want "regulars" to have something to attract them to the event.

              We only have a limited number of workshop spaces so we have to pick
              somthing that will be well attended. A decision has not been made.
              bd

              > On 09/27/2012 10:40 AM, B. Degnan wrote:
              > > We really need an oscilloscope workshop. Bring your own, work with an
              > > expert. Like?
              >
              > Dang where's that like button on this thing. Let me get my glasses. ;-)
              >
              > Yes I like and with enough different scope (analog and digital) folks
              > can see the differences (such as waiting for an old tube scope to
              > heat up and stabilize).
              >
              > --
              > Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry ncherry@...
              > http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
              > http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog
              > Author of: Linux Smart Homes For Dummies

            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
                >Evan and I are discussing whether this would be well attended and not too
                >obscure for a vcf E. We have to consider the general public, etc. But we
                >also want "regulars" to have something to attract them to the event.

                I like the idea ! Always good to learn how to use different types of tools !
                :)

                Jeff Brace