re: [midatlanticretro] Our booth plan for Maker Faire

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2012

      > Apparently there's little interest in this, but we're going anyway. Maker
      Faire is an AWESOME event like no other, those of us who go always have a
      great time, and our exhibit is loved by the general audience.

      > This year, as previously stated, we're exhibiting just one thing -- the
      Mimeo 1 -- that's an uber-authentic Apple 1 replica built by our own Corey
      C.

      <snip>

      > Anyway, I am very excited about our exhibit plan for this weekend. Our
      demo of a near-real Apple 1 is certain to make people say "wow" and
      generate enthusiasm for vintage computing.

      Something good always comes of this event. Have fun, sounds like you have
      a good plan.