Items for Trade

  • Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Yes I could put this in the yahoo database, but I thought I would
      just email the group to see if there is interest via email, here
      is a list of my doubles or triples available for trade. I collect
      micros from 1974-86. Please send me a direct message to wheel and
      deal... (assume these items work and have been tested):

      AIM 65 (does not include keyboard)
      IBM PCs (Reb B) complete and parts.
      IBM XT's
      new keyboards for Commodore PET 2001 (later) through 4000-series
      Commodore 128's, 64's (avail as boxed or not)
      Commodore B 500
      Commodore B 128 (with manual and programmer's guide)
      TI 99/4a's (avail as boxed or not, silver and cream colored versions)
      TI 99/4 Expansion Unit
      Commodore Plus/4's (avail as boxed or not)
      Commodore 1541 drives (as boxed or not, all kinds)
      Commodore CBM 8032 64K memory expansion (new in box w/ manual, etc.)
      Commodore B Series software (Superscript, Superbase, SuperOffice, etc.)
      TRS 80 Model 1 double density controllers (for expansion unit)

      --
      I don't want to ship these items and therefore I will travel / meet
      half way to make a trade. I plan to be at the InfoAge on April 1.

      Bill D

      -- E N D --