Re: TRS-80 model 3 and a Daisy Wheel printer w/stack of printer ribbons,

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
      I'd be interested in the Model III. I could really use one as my Model I is
      not working and I have tons of old software I need to go through and
      test/make new copies of.

      Where are you located? Are you anywhere near Monmouth county?

      Al

      Posted by: "Larry_N6BQD" larryb153@... larryb153
      Date: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 pm ((PDT))

      Anyone interested, $20 each or best offer??
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
        Based on his call:

        Wurtsboro 12790
        United States, NY

        Date: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 pm ((PDT))

        Anyone interested, $20 each or best offer??

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
          Everyone - this could be a spam post, use caution until Larry responds with
          his location details.
          bd

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
            Thanks. A HAM radio call sign is a great way to instant legitimacy here!
            bd