TRS-80 model 3 and a Daisy Wheel printer w/stack of printer ribbons, working.

  • Larry_N6BQD
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
      Anyone interested, $20 each or best offer??
    • billdeg
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Larry_N6BQD" <larryb153@...> wrote:

        > Anyone interested, $20 each or best offer??

        where are you located? $20 is a good deal.

        Bill
      • Larry_N6BQD
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
          I live near Monticello, NY about 75 road miles North East of NYC.

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "billdeg" <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Larry_N6BQD" <larryb153@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Anyone interested, $20 each or best offer??
          > >

          > where are you located? $20 is a good deal.
          >
          > Bill

        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
            I would like the Daisy Wheel printer. Now, I'm in Toronto, Ontario. Of course I will pay the shipping, but will you be willing to pack and ship it?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
              On 09/25/2012 05:34 PM, joshbensadon wrote:
              > I would like the Daisy Wheel printer. Now, I'm in Toronto, Ontario.
              > Of course I will pay the shipping, but will you be willing to pack
              > and ship it?

              If he isn't, I have one I can give you.

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ