Photos VCF MW 2012

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2012
    • J. Alexander Jacocks
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 24, 2012
        On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:58 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        Nice job, Bill!  How many attendees would you guess?  I've considered going to this combo event a few times, but I'm not sure if it's worth the flight.

        - Alex
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 24, 2012
          >> http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=489

          Was that Apple 1 one of the Willegal kits? Looks like it.
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 24, 2012
            No, a real Apple I.
            bd

            > Was that Apple 1 one of the Willegal kits? Looks like it.

          • Mike
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 25, 2012
              Bill,

              Was it operating? Looks like they had a power supply and PROM replacement circuit hacked into it and only 1 bank of DRAM (you need both banks of DRAM to run BASIC).

              Regards,
              Mike W.

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 25, 2012
                It was working, I believe. The exhibitor had the same computer last year,
                I did not spend much time with it this time.
                bd

                > Was it operating? Looks like they had a power supply and PROM
                replacement circuit hacked into it and only 1 bank of DRAM (you need both
                banks of DRAM to run BASIC).

                > Regards,
                > Mike W.
                >
                > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
                wrote:

                > > No, a real Apple I.
                > > bd

              • Michael Lee
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 25, 2012
                  On 9/24/2012 11:58 AM, B. Degnan wrote:
                  > http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=489

                  Also, I just wanted to thank all the MARCH crew who came out to hang out
                  and it was nice to meet up again. MARCH was well represented, and I
                  hope to see you in 2013 at VCF East!
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 25, 2012
                    Hopefully we'll see you soon at vcf east.

                    > Also, I just wanted to thank all the MARCH crew who came out to hang out

                    > and it was nice to meet up again. MARCH was well represented, and I
                    > hope to see you in 2013 at VCF East!

                  • s100doctor
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
                      Up until a few days ago, the Web page for the VCF MW group was apparently at

                      http://www.vcfmw.org/

                      but today that link is not responsive. However, there's a ghost of that information at:

                      http://chiclassiccomp.org/vcfmw_ex.php

                      ...which gives a list of exhibits, and a list of sites which have photos, including Bill Degnan's. I hope vcfmw.org's problems are temporary.

                      Herb Johnson