WTB: DEC BA11-M Chassis Bezel

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2012
      Let's see if /this/ makes it to the listserv!

      I'm looking for the plastic front bezel for a DEC BA11-M 2U chassis box. The lettering on the front doesn't really matter, but I'd prefer one for a PDP-11/03.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012
        On 09/23/2012 04:36 PM, Systems Glitch wrote:
        > Let's see if /this/ makes it to the listserv!

        Friggin' Yahoo. Someone does have all this stuff backed up, right?

        > I'm looking for the plastic front bezel for a DEC BA11-M 2U chassis box. The lettering on the front doesn't really matter, but I'd prefer one for a PDP-11/03.

        FYI, very nearly all BA11-M bezels are cast metal, not plastic.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ