Missing messages

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2012
      I emailed a message to the group last night which hasn't show up in mmy
      inbox, nor on the group's web site. I haven't received any messages since
      yesterday morning, either.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2012
        >> I emailed a message to the group last night which hasn't show up in my inbox, nor on the group's web site. I haven't received any messages since yesterday morning, either

        Seems to be working now ...
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2012
          On Sun, 23 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          >>> I emailed a message to the group last night which hasn't show up in my inbox, nor on the group's web site. I haven't received any messages since yesterday morning, either
          >
          > Seems to be working now ...

          Except for the fact that I send out another message shortly after my
          test, and it disappeared, too.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2012
            Yeah, it seemed pretty quiet here for a bit, but I kept getting messages from the other group I belong to, "COSMAC ELF", so I figured it was just a quiet time for everyone here.